Thursday, June 4, 2009

WTF am I writing this blog?

The first blog must be the hardest to write. I know I am having a hell of a time with it.

I'll begin with the reason for this blog: I have been in pain for most of my adult life. Much of that time, the reason for that pain was a complete mystery. More recently, the reason for the pain is only a slight mystery. I have sought answers in every modality and with (almost) every doctor in various metropolitan areas. There has been so much contradicting information and advice and recommendations. So many doctors have thrown out what the last doctor has said and the eastern doctors versus the western doctors could be its own video game, with how much vehemence they generally have for one another's perspective. I have had such a difficult time sorting through the information. I will be starting a Fibro "Boot Camp" at a major hospital next week and I wanted to document that experience. By documenting that experience, I hope to get a better handle on my progress in this program, as well as share this knowledge with other fibro patients.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, allow me to be the first to comment. I look forward (?) to hearing the saga of your pain. That doesn't sound right. May you find the cure.

    ReplyDelete